938 days ago, I started the Excellence In Retail Blog. I launched this knowing that I had something to say but I was not sure or confident how to say it. But there I was with a website and some ideas so…I just…started. This morning I wrote my 299th blog post. I didn’t realize that I was so close to hitting this milestone until a few weeks ago when I actually looked at my post count. At that time I set a personal goal to hit 300 by the end of July.
As I stretched for this goal, I was determined to keep writing content that I thought was relevant and important [not just to write fluff to get there], as well as I have two projects I am currently engaged in and finalizing, and lastly it’s summer break so I am really working hard to stay focused on being active and present with my kiddos. But – I knew that I could do it if I stayed focused. Lo and behold – here we are at 12:22pm on July 26th, 2018.
My drive to get to this goal is a direct result of my network and how inspired and motivated you all keep me and I wanted to say THANK YOU to you for sticking with me AND… in a lot of cases helping me elevate and improve my writing and my knowledge over the last two and a half years.
I am proud of my little Excellence In Retail Blog. I am so thankful for the connections I made because of this blog. I am thankful that people wanted to listen to what I had to say. I am exceedingly thankful for those that took the time to:
- Share my posts
- Like my posts
- Comment on my posts
- Publish or use my posts to enhance their content or coaching
- Send me feedback – positive and critical
Thank you so much for your support, your feedback, your engagement – I appreciate every single one of you more than I could ever articulate.
- My Top 10 Articles as selected by the readers:
- Honesty In Retail
- Retail’s Sense of Entitlement – The Enemy Of Success
- 15 Traits Of A Terrible Retail Leader
- Passion Over Perfection
- Qualities Of The Top Retail Leaders
- The Dangers Of Ignoring Performance Issues
- 7 Qualities Of Remarkable Retail Leaders
- 8 Signs You Have A Terrible Retail Employe
- 6 Ways To “Show Up” As A Retail Leader
- Top Reasons Retailers Lose Their Best Talent
- Total Visitors As Of 12:31pm 7/26/18: 1,645,888 visitors
- An average of one article written every 3.16 days
- Top 20 Companies That Engage Most With My Content According to LinkedIn [In Order of Engagement]:
- Bath & Body Works and White Barn Candle
- Old Navy
- Victoria’s Secret
- Ralph Lauren
- Ulta Beauty
- Vineyard Vines
- Pet Supermarket
- The Container Store
- Dollar General
- Soft Surroundings
- Total Wine & More
Once again, thank you so much for giving me the encouragement and continued enthusiasm to learn and share with you!!