- The average compensation for employees at Disneyland is $30,000 per year, which equates to $14 per hour.
- This is a 75 percent decrease from the national income average of $66,000 per year.
- According to the information that we have, the position of Director of Strategic Marketing at Disneyland offers the greatest salary, coming in at $200,000 per year, while the position of Musician offers the lowest salary, coming in at $10,000 per year.
Hourly Pay for Available Jobs at Disney World
|Food Service Worker||Range:$8 – $13 (Estimated *)||Average:$10|
|Cook, Restaurant||Range:$10 – $17 (Estimated *)||Average:$13|
|Customer Service Representative (CSR)||Range:$11 – $19 (Estimated *)||Average:$15|
|Dancer||Range:$16 – $112 (Estimated *)||Average:$28|
There is a wide range of incomes available at The Walt Disney Company, but the typical annual wage for an employee is $36,314, however this number can vary greatly depending on the specific position. At The Walt Disney Company, the roles of Senior Software Engineer, Entertainer, Performer, and Consultant are among the highest paying employment available.
How much does the Walt Disney Company pay?
The Walt Disney Company offers employees hourly salary that runs anywhere from $12.72 to $53.31 per hour on average. Employees at The Walt Disney Company holding the job title of Software Engineer make the highest with an average salary of. Continue reading
How many Disney employees have shared their salaries on Glassdoor?
The salaries, wages, gratuities, bonuses, and hourly compensation listed on Glassdoor are based on the reports and estimations provided by employees. On Glassdoor, 13,640 workers of The Walt Disney Company have disclosed their annual compensation.
What is the lowest paying job at Walt Disney World?
The position of Attractions Hostess is the one that pays the least at Walt Disney World, with an annual salary of about $13,000. How much does an employee at Walt Disney World make on an hourly basis, on average? The average yearly salary for a Walt Disney World employee is $30,000, which works out to $14 an hour.
How much do the Disney characters get paid?
How much does it cost to become a Disney Character? As of the 28th of May in the year 2022, the typical yearly salary for a Disney Character working in the United States is $38,420. In the event that you want a straightforward calculator for salaries, that comes out to around $18.47 per hour. This equates to a weekly cost of $739 or a monthly cost of $3,202.
Who is the highest paid Disney employee?
Two of the executives of The Walt Disney Company who make the most money are Alan N. Braverman, who makes $11,118,951, and Kevin A. Mayer, who makes $10,125,349. Comparably includes 1 executive pay records from workers of The Walt Disney Company. These records include people holding job titles such as VP of Engineering, VP of Business Development, and VP of Marketing.
How Much Do Disney Princesses make?
Payscale of the Disney Princesses
|Annual Salary||Monthly Pay|
Do Disney employees get in free?
- There is a Cap on the Number of Free Disneyland Tickets That Employees Can Receive On the other hand, you are only permitted to bring a maximum of three guests in with you for free on each visit, and the number of free trips you are entitled to is directly proportional to the number of hours you work there.
- The former member of the cast shared their experience, saying, ″I received 16 check-ins, while other individuals only get five to ten.″
How hard is it to get a job at Disney World?
- Surprisingly, it’s not quite as difficult as it might appear at first.
- Despite the fact that Disney offers highly competitive programs, such as the Disney College Program, a good number of residents of the area and Disney fans in general are readily able to gain a career with the firm if they have the necessary expertise.
- The application and interview procedure is comparable to those of several other theme park positions.
How Much Does Mickey Mouse get paid at Disney World?
$16. It is reported that a Character Performer at Disney Parks may make $16 per hour in total compensation.
How much does Cinderella make at Disney World?
Protection! — — It is not easy to make a living doing it. The beginning compensation for a princess is around $27,000, and there is very little opportunity for a large pay increase. Princesses make between $13 to $16 per hour. Disney World is the only real world that exists.
How much does Tinkerbell make at Disney?
Tink is said to earn around $500 for each flight she makes across the skies above the Magic Kingdom, which, if you ask us, isn’t a terrible wage for labor that only requires 30 seconds of her time.
Do Disney jobs pay well?
The average income at Walt Disney World is $30,000 per year, which equates to $14 per hour. This is 75% less than the national wage average, which is $66,000 per year.
Does Disney pay for housing?
The Weekly Rent or Mortgage Payment The weekly cost of housing can range anywhere from $114 to $205 (*costs are subject to change) for a participant, and this cost is determined by the size of the apartment as well as the apartment complex that the participant is required to reside in for the duration of their program.
Does Disney pay for college?
There are several schools where Disney will cover the whole cost of tuition. Through the Disney Aspire program, cast members and hourly employees who meet certain eligibility requirements can receive free tuition at any of the institutions that are part of the Aspire Network.
How much do Disneyland dancers make?
The starting salary for a dancer at a Disney Park can range anywhere from $60,755 to $65,792. This estimate is based on 1 salary report(s) submitted by workers or approximated based on statistical methodologies. The salaries at Disney Parks Dancer are provided by employees. Check out the wages of all Dancers to get a better idea of how this matches up against the competition.
How much does it pay to work at Disneyland?
The Jobs Available at Disneyland Resort, Ordered by Their Hourly Pay Rate
|Custodian||Range:$9 – $15 (Estimated *)||Average:$11|
|Customer Service Team Leader||Range:$8 – $19 (Estimated *)||Average:$13|
|Electrician Journeyman||Range:$25 – $52 (Estimated *)||Average:$36|
|Head Cashier||Range:$10 – $16 (Estimated *)||Average:$12|
How much do cast members make at Disneyland?
Cast Members working at the attractions at the Disneyland Resort earn an average hourly wage of $15. The Disneyland Resort offers its attractions Cast Members hourly wages that can range anywhere from $11 to $18.
What does Walt Disney pay their employees?
- Arts&Entertainment. How much money do you think you should be making? Tell us about yourself, and we’ll give you an estimate of how much money you should be making and some advice on your career
- Assistance to Customers
- Sales. What are the costs associated with operating the Walt Disney World Resort in the United States?
What is the average salary of a Disneyland employee?
What are the admission prices at the Disneyland Resort in the United States? The dish washer position at the Disneyland Resort pays roughly $10.15 per hour, whereas the fine dining server position earns approximately $19.32 per hour on average. Actors at the Disneyland Resort get an average annual wage of around $17,138, whereas security officers make an average annual pay of $35,000.
How does Disney make so much money?
- The Vanguard Group, Inc., 6.92 percent
- The Vanguard Group, Inc.
- BlackRock Fund Advisors accounted for 4.29 percent of the total
- SSgA Funds Management,Inc.,4.15 percent
- 2.35 percentage points for State Farm Investment Management
- 1.70 percentage points for Fidelity Management & Research Company
- 1.40 percent of Northern Trust Investments, Inc., Geode Capital Management LLC
- 1.40 percent of Geode Capital Management LLC
- Geode Capital Management LLC,1.25 percent
- Norges Bank Investment Management,1.05 percent