6 answers. Charlotte Russe sets their minimum age requirement for employees at 18. Again, there are no work experience prerequisites if you are seeking for the position of Sales Associate.
How do I apply for jobs at Charlotte Russe?
- Charlotte Russe Jobs & Careers.
- Simply visit the careers area of the company website, look for your region, and submit an application to work with Charlotte Russe.
- This applies whether you want to work in a store, as a manager, or in the corporate offices.
- It is possible to submit an application for any available local positions.
- There are now openings for Sales Associates, Supervisors, and more at Charlotte Russe.
How much do Charlotte Russe retail jobs pay?
- Management and executive positions typically come with a plethora of additional rewards.
- The starting hourly pay for a sales associate at Charlotte Russe is around $8.11, while the maximum annual salary for a senior manager is approximately $124,000.
- When compared to salaries offered by comparable fast fashion stores, Forever 21 sales staff make an average of $9.04 per hour, whereas H&M sales associates make $10.68 per hour.
What kind of jobs does Charlotte Russe do?
- You could be interested in working with Charlotte Russe if you are enthusiastic about the following positions: Sales Associate, Supervisor, Facilities Coordinator, Store Manager, and Digital Marketing Manager.
- These are just some of the open positions that are presently being advertised.
- There are additional opportunities available from time to time for seasonal positions.
- What is the hourly rate at Charlotte Russe?
How long does it take to become a Charlotte Russe manager?
You need a minimum of three years of experience managing a shop in addition to a degree from an accredited university. Charlotte Russe is looking for qualified individuals to fill a variety of corporate roles outside of the shop network. One of the open positions right now is for a Digital Art Director, who would be responsible for the many cross-platform digital aspects of the firm.