You must be at least 16 years old to apply for hourly work at Target stores and our Distribution Centers.In order to apply for a job at Target, you must be at least 16 years old.To work at a Target Distribution Center, you need to be at least 18 years old to apply for a job there.
- In order to be legally authorized to work in the United States, you are need to be able to present documentation of legal authorization.
Do you have to be 18 to work at Target?
Because of federal regulations, the minimum age to operate some machinery in the rear, work in bakeries and delis, and work in distribution centers is 18.No.The minimum age required is 16.
- I was the youngest employee in my department when I worked there when I was 16 years old.
- What is the minimum age requirement to get a job at Target?
- Does it make a difference if you have a valid working permit?
What are target’s hiring requirements for teens?
Applying for a job at Target is something that a lot of teenagers who are seeking for work think about doing.On the other hand, they can have some inquiries regarding the procedures that are followed by the organization when employing new employees, particularly with regard to the age limitations.At most cases, the minimum age for employment as a shop assistant at Target is established at 16, whereas the minimum age for employment in the distribution facilities is 18.
How long does it take to get a job at Target?
To work at a Target Distribution Center, you need to be at least 18 years old to apply for a job there.Examine this check list to ensure that you have everything that will be required of you.At a minimum, this will take fifteen minutes.
- In the event that you feel you cannot continue, you have 96 hours to pick up where you left off at any Target store or Distribution Center and continue where you left off.
How old do you have to be to get a job?
If you are 18 years old or older, you are considered to be of legal age to begin working. There are a variety of state rules and standards that must be satisfied before a person can lawfully begin working before the age of 18. If you are looking for further information, be sure to check with your high school, school district, and the employment office in your area.