- You must be at least 16 years old to apply for hourly work at Target stores and our Distribution Centers.
- In order to apply for a job at Target, you must be at least 16 years old.
- To work at a Target Distribution Center, you need to be at least 18 years old to apply for a job there.
- In order to be legally authorized to work in the United States, you are need to be able to present documentation of legal authorization.
Do you have to be 18 to work at Target?
- Because of federal regulations, the minimum age to operate some machinery in the rear, work in bakeries and delis, and work in distribution centers is 18.
- The minimum age required is 16.
- I was the youngest employee in my department when I worked there when I was 16 years old.
- What is the minimum age requirement to get a job at Target?
- Does it make a difference if you have a valid working permit?
What are target’s hiring requirements for teens?
- Applying for a job at Target is something that a lot of teenagers who are seeking for work think about doing.
- On the other hand, they can have some inquiries regarding the procedures that are followed by the organization when employing new employees, particularly with regard to the age limitations.
- At most cases, the minimum age for employment as a shop assistant at Target is established at 16, whereas the minimum age for employment in the distribution facilities is 18.
How old do you have to be to work at Walmart?
16 for any and all roles, with the exception of those in distribution centers, positions that manage teams, work that involves powered machinery (often in the back), and, if the store has it, positions in the bakery, deli, and meat departments. If you want to be considered for such roles, you need to be at least 18 years old.