16 years old is the minimum age requirement to work at RadioShack. (What’s the minimum age requirement to get a job at RadioShack?)
What do you need to know about working at RadioShack?
- Radioshack’s Job Descriptions and Requirements They are responsible for the training and supervision of entry-level sales associates, as well as the recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of new staff as necessary.
- This position needs a graduation from an accredited high school in addition to two years of experience working in retail management.
- For the most part, they look for applicants who are career-oriented when filling positions like this one.
When did the new RadioShack CEO leave the job?
This version was retrieved from the archive on January 24, 2016. The date January 25, 2016 was retrieved. ^ Kaskovich, Steve (January 20, 2016). After less than a year on the job, RadioShack’s newly appointed CEO has decided to step down. Star-Telegram.
How many RadioShack stores are there?
- The primary focus of RadioShack’s business is its e-commerce website, in addition to its network of around 500 RadioShack stores that are each individually owned and franchised, and its role as a supplier of components for HobbyTown USA.
- RadioShack ran stores under the names RadioShack or Tandy Electronics in a number of countries throughout the globe in 1999, including the United States, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada.
Is Radio Shack still in business in Canada?
- Tandy Electronics was the owner of the RadioShack name and managed 873 stores in Canada when Intertan was established.
- Tandy Electronics also had the rights to use the name.
- Circuit City, a rival of Radio Shack, acquired Intertan in 2004, which at the time was the holder of the rights to use the RadioShack name in Canada until the year 2010.
Radio Shack Corporation was responsible for the operation of Radio Shack locations across the United States.