16 years old is the minimum age requirement to work at Trader Joe’s. (What’s the minimum age requirement to get a job at Trader Joe’s?) No printable applications are available. Look through the available job openings, or check out the official website.
Can a 15 year old work at Trader Joe’s?
Trader Joe’s has a minimum age requirement of 17 for potential employees. However, if you are under the age of 18, there is a possibility that you will not be permitted to carry out some tasks on the job. It is possible for a person of that age to work here. Does Trader Joe’s employ juvenile delinquents?
When to apply for a job at Trader Joe’s?
- Trader Joe’s reads and responds to every applicant, regardless of whether the store is actively hiring or not at the time the application was submitted.
- Therefore, you may submit an application at any time you like, for a position as a mate or for any of the crew roles; the only thing that will change is the amount of time it will take for them to come back to you.
- How Difficult Is It to Obtain Employment at Trader Joe’s?
What is it like to work at Trader Joe’s?
Trader Joe’s promotes from within whenever possible, and the majority of employees begin their careers in the store as Crew members. The majority of Mates, sometimes known as supervisors or assistant shop managers, were once members of the Crew. They only look within the company for qualified candidates to fill managerial or captain positions.
How much does a trader Joe’s crew get paid?
- Crew members may expect to earn between $11 and $20 per hour, depending on the region, with a raise possibility of 7-10 percent.
- What is the minimum age requirement to get a job at Trader Joe’s?
- To be eligible for employment at Trader Joe’s, applicants must be at least 16 years old.
Since promotion to management positions occurs most frequently among existing employees, the Crew role is the one that a younger worker is most likely to find.