To be eligible for employment at Starbucks®, applicants must be at least 16 years old (or 14 years old in Montana).
Is it worth it to apply for a job at Starbucks?
- Since you are a young job seeker and don’t have a lot of acquired work experience, you are probably seeking for a job that doesn’t need a lot of experience but yet pays well.
- This is because you don’t have a lot of acquired work experience.
- If that’s the case, it could be a good idea to submit an application for a job at Starbucks.
- But in order to get a job at Starbucks, what is the minimum age requirement?
- What is the minimum age required to work at Starbucks?
What are the requirements to work at Starbucks?
Once a candidate has submitted his or her application form, Starbucks does not often have too many more criteria for a person before they will hire them on as an entry-level worker.
How old do you have to be to work at Novus bars?
– A box of Novus Bars When you start working at Starbucks, what is the minimum age requirement? At Starbucks, the minimum age to work part-time as a barista at any level is 16. If you want to work there, you need to be at least 16 years old. At the company, the minimum age to work as a shift supervisor is 18. If you want to work there, you need to be at least that old.
How do I become a shift supervisor at Starbucks?
At Starbucks, you need to have a minimum of one year of experience working in a retail or restaurant setting in order to become a shift supervisor. During your planned shifts, you will be responsible for aiding the store manager in carrying out business operations.