- According to the firm, a Starbucks employee in Bellflower was terminated after she acknowledged to taking a customer’s credit card information and then lying to her superiors about it.
- Juana Martinez, a customer, claims that she witnessed the cashier committing the offense and afterwards challenged her in a video.
- The young man initially gave the impression of being surprised, but eventually revealed that he had stolen the material, as the video demonstrated.
What happened to Juana Martinez at Starbucks?
On January 1st, Juana Martinez accused a worker at a Starbucks while she was waiting in the drive-through of taking her credit card information. Her brother was with her at the time. Martinez stated in the video that the employee was caught on camera taking the data after informing her that she needed to fetch extra receipt paper. Martinez made this statement in reference to the footage.
What happened to the Starbucks cashier in the viral video?
UPDATE According to Starbucks, the cashier who was shown working at their store in the video that went viral has now been fired. Starbucks sent the following statement to KTLA in response to the incident: ″We were incredibly upset to learn about this occurrence, and we have been working directly with the customer to remedy this matter.″
What happened to the woman who stolen a Starbucks credit card?
- According to reports, the woman whose credit card was taken made the decision not to report the crime because she felt that the internet humiliation would be sufficient punishment for the perpetrator.
- A lady from California uploaded a video to YouTube depicting her altercation with a Starbucks barista.
- In the video, the woman claims that the staff stole her credit card information and spent $200 at a grocery shop after making a duplicate of it.
Did Starbucks employee make copy of credit card and then spend $200?
A lady from California uploaded a video to YouTube depicting her altercation with a Starbucks barista. In the video, the woman claims that the staff stole her credit card information and spent $200 at a grocery shop after making a duplicate of it. A word of caution before you watch the following video: it includes some violent language that some people may find objectionable.