The division or organizational role that an employee works in at Foot Locker might have an impact on the amount of money that person makes in their base salary.At Foot Locker, the employees who work in retail positions make the greatest compensation, with an average salary of $73,874 per year.Additionally, the sales sector offers competitive pay, with an annual income that is typically in the range of $39.560.
When did Foot Locker become a company?
Foot Locker is a successor corporation to the F. W. Woolworth Company (″Woolworth’s″), even though it was established in 1974 and founded as a separate company in 1988. This is due to the fact that many of Foot Locker’s freestanding stores were formerly occupied by Woolworth’s locations.
Why work for Foot Locker?
Foot Locker, Inc.is aware that by welcoming individuals from a variety of backgrounds, with a variety of ideas and points of view, we will be able to cultivate a more positive culture at work.This will encourage members of our team to experience a sense of being special, valued, and engaged, which will allow them to reach or exceed their full potential.
Foot Locker, Inc.is an employer that takes pride in providing equal employment opportunities.
How old do you have to be to work at Foot Locker?
When it comes to hiring new employees, Foot Locker appears to place a greater emphasis on personality than on skills.Foot Locker has a requirement of 16 years old as the minimum age for potential employees, and the retailer offers both part-time and full-time employment opportunities to qualified candidates.You have to be able to prove that you are physically fit and that you can lift at least forty pounds.
Did Foot Locker discriminate against its African American employees?
A former African American manager at a Foot Locker shoe store was awarded $341,000 by a federal jury in Austin on February 12, 1999. The manager claimed that the company engaged in systemic discrimination against its African American employees by providing white managers with more opportunities for promotions than they were given.
How much people make hourly at Foot Locker?
Foot Locker, Inc. offers employees hourly pay that ranges anywhere from $8.35 to $18.89 on average per hour. The employees of Foot Locker, Inc. who hold the job title Assistant Manager have the highest average hourly rate, which is $14.
How to get a job at Foot Locker?
- Application methods include applying through the company’s website or printing out an application and presenting it in person at your local store
- The store is open from eight in the morning until ten at night, and most employees are there during those hours.
- Foot Locker only hires people who are at least 18 years old, as that is its minimum age requirement for employment. Nevertheless, people who are younger than 18 years old are permitted to work as long as they have a permit.
What skills do you need to work at Foot Locker?
- Responsible for the receiving and sorting of incoming inventory items according to size and type
- Assisted in the task of setting up displays on the sales floor, among other responsibilities
- Charged with the responsibility of ensuring that the working environment is kept clean
- Assumed responsibility for the tasks of assisting customers by determining their needs and satisfying those needs