The following are the two spots on Retail Row where Gnomes can be buried: Keep an eye out for the yellow house on the retail row side that faces south. Outside of the boundary of the fenced-in area, there is a little plant that is green and is accompanied by a dirt mound. To bury the Gnome, you will need to navigate to the dirt mount and interact with it.
The first one is situated in the upper left-hand corner of the northwestern part of the area referred to by its name, immediately to the left of the entrance to the enormous blue house. The place to bury the body is likewise situated just beneath the tree. The second area on Retail Row where you are able to bury gnomes is to the southwest of the listed location, next to the yellow home.
Where do you put the gnomes in Retail Row?
You can lay the gnomes to rest on Retail Row on the left side of the point of interest (POI), if that is what you are trying to accomplish. One of them is going to be in front of a home in the northwestern portion of the region, while the other one is going to be at a house in the southern part of the area, which is on the left side of the POI.
Where are the gnomes in Pleasant Park in Fortnite?
- The initial location in Pleasant Park may be seen in front of a residence in the northwestern portion of the neighborhood.
- The second site may be found in the heart of the central park, directly over the playing field.
- Both locations are distinguished by rounded hills of soil.
- Simply engage in conversation with them, and everything will be fine.
- We also have the Gnomes of Retail Row available for you to purchase if you are interested.