Some Information Regarding Employment at the Burlington Coat Factory Minimum Age to Work at Burlington Coat Factory: 18 Years Old (How old do you have to be to work at Burlington Coat Factory?) What is the minimum age to work at Burlington Coat Factory? No printable applications are available. Look through the available job openings, or check out the official website.
What kind of jobs do they have at Burlington?
Careers at Burlington Opportunities for Employment at Burlington Stores If you enjoy coming here to shop, you’ll probably also enjoy working here. Apply for a position as an associate at one of our shops, corporate offices, or distribution facilities to become a part of one of the off-price retail stores in the country that is expanding at one of the quickest rates.
How do I apply to work at Burlington?
- You may submit your application online by going to the Burlington careers site, where you will first need to create an account before you can join the Burlington team.
- All that is required of you is to provide your personal and contact information, as well as to do an evaluation that will be sent to you.
- When filling out an application form or submitting an application online, it is imperative that you provide all of the relevant and pertinent information about yourself.
Why join our Burlington?
- Apply for a position as an associate at one of our shops, corporate offices, or distribution facilities to become a part of one of the off-price retail stores in the country that is expanding at one of the quickest rates.
- We offer careers that are tailored to meet your life as well as jobs that are tailored to fit your style.
- Today is the day to become a member of the ″Our Burlington″ team and help us expand!
How do I get a job at Burlington Coat Factory?
- Application sent to the Burlington Coat Factory The application process for Burlington is uncomplicated and speedy!
- To apply for this job, all that is required of you is to fill out an application form, send in your resume, attend an interview, and send in any further criteria that the employer requires.
- The submission of one’s application for employment may be done in a variety of methods, one of which is online.
What age does Burlington hire in New York?
What is the minimum age requirement to work there? 16.
What age does Burlington hire in California?
10 answers To submit an application to Burlington, you need to be at least 18 years old.
Is Burlington a good job?
When compared to the average employer headquartered in the United States, employees at Burlington Stores, Inc. rate their workplace satisfaction at 82%, which is much higher than the average of 57%.
How much does Burlington pay in Houston?
Salary Information for Burlington Stores in the Houston, Texas Area
|Sales Associate/Cashier salaries – 22 salaries reported||Houston, TX Area||$20,599/yr|
|Sales Associate salaries – 13 salaries reported||Houston, TX Area||$20,156/yr|
|Receiving Associate salaries – 9 salaries reported||Houston, TX Area||$20,990/yr|
How old do you have to be to work at Ross?
To be eligible for employment at Ross Stores, you must be at least 16 years old. There is a minimum age requirement of 18 years old for the majority of employment at Ross Stores; however, individuals aged 16 years or older and in possession of valid work permits may be considered for certain part-time retail roles.
How old do you have to be to work at Chick Fil A?
16 years old is the minimum age requirement to work in the front of the store, which includes the lobby, registers, and drive-thru area. If you want to work in the kitchen, you need to be at least 18 years old. 16 years old as of now. The minimum age to begin working is 15, and the hours are very limited.
How old do you have to be to work at Dunkin Donuts?
Positions Available at Dunkin’ Donuts and Their Relative Salaries Employment opportunities at Dunkin’ Donuts are available to people of every age and experience level. Candidates for entry-level positions need to be 16 years old, while managers need to be 18 years old.
What age does Mcdonald’s hire?
At McDonald’s, the minimum age requirement for full-time employment is likewise 16, the same age as the part-time requirement.
How old do you have to be to work at Barnes and Noble?
Please take into consideration that the minimum age to work at Barnes & Noble is 16. Working papers are something you can require if you are 16 or 17 years old as well. In order to acquire further information on the minimum age needed to obtain working papers, please contact the department of labor in your state. Thank you.
How does it feel to work at Burlington?
A awful place to work, both in terms of compensation and administration. The organization as a whole is dreadful: there are no perks, the hours are terrible, there is no flexibility, the management is poor, there is no room for advancement, the clients are impolite, and there are not enough workers since they resign every day.
What is the employee discount at Burlington?
15 percent off the total purchase price when you check out, rising up to 30 percent off at various periods throughout the year.
How much does Big Lots pay?
Positions Available at Big Lots Stores, Inc., Ranked by Their Hourly Pay
|Job Title:Cashier||Range:$9 – $14||Average:$11|
|Sales Associate||Range:$8 – $14||Average:$11|
|Retail Store Assistant Manager||Range:$13 – $23||Average:$17|
|Stocker||Range:$8 – $14||Average:$10|
How many hours is a part time job?
The number of hours required to work part-time is often lower than 30–35 a week, however this number can vary greatly depending on the firm, the role, and the agreement between the worker and the employer. Finding a part-time work that satisfies your time commitment requirements when there is such a vast variety of options available might be a bit challenging.
What does Walmart pay in Texas?
The hourly rate of compensation for a cashier or sales associate at Walmart in the state of Texas is roughly $12.80, which is approximately 14 percent more than the national average.