The opening shift often runs from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and the closing shift typically runs from 5 p.m. to 12:30 a.m., but these times might change. At this time, we are seeking for closed availability during the week and open availability on the weekends. Don’t let the fact that your hours are different stop you from applying. Must be at least 16 years old to participate.
How old do you have to be to work at Regal?
- 16 years old is the minimum age requirement to work at Regal Cinemas.
- (What’s the minimum age requirement to get a job at Regal Cinemas?) There are a variety of jobs open at Regal Cinemas, including those in the following categories: cashier, concessions worker, floor crew, manager, and team member.
- No printable applications are available.
- Look through the available job openings, or check out the official website.
- If the playback doesn’t start after a short amount of time, you should try restarting your device.
How do I get a job at Regal Cinemas?
- Getting a job at Regal Cinemas can be the best option for you if you want to both be in the thick of things and see all of the latest movies as soon as they come out.
- The online application process at Regal Cinemas is by far the most popular and preferred means by which applicants submit their resumes and cover letters for employment opportunities at the company.
- Regal Cinemas has a requirement that prospective employees be at least 16 years old in order to be considered for employment.
What are the benefits of working at Regal Entertainment?
The salary is poor, and there are no exceptions to the requirement that you work on the weekends, but some of the bonuses include discounts on food and tickets. Have you learned anything from this review? When I applied for a position at Regal, I had very little work experience, but it turned out to be a good thing because Regal was a terrific firm to work for in the entry level.
What does a floor staff do at Regal Cinemas?
To maintain its position as an industry leader, Regal Cinemas hires qualified individuals for a wide variety of professions, ranging from working on the floor as a member of the concessions crew to taking on the role of general manager. Floor Staff The duties of the Floor Staff include acting as an Usher, working at the Box Office, and operating the Concession Stand area.
What age do most movie theaters hire?
People between the ages of 14 and 17 are eligible to get job offers from our company on a regular basis, however these offers are contingent on the hours that are shown on their school work permits. Because the regulations governing employment might differ from one state to the next, we strongly suggest that you get in touch with the management of your neighborhood theater.
How old do you have to be to work at Regal Cinemas in California?
16 years of age now. You may start working at most Regal stores as young as 16.
How old do u have to be to work at Target?
- You must be at least 16 years old to apply for hourly work at Target stores and our Distribution Centers.
- In order to apply for a job at Target, you must be at least 16 years old.
- To work at a Target Distribution Center, you need to be at least 18 years old to apply for a job there.
- In order to be legally authorized to work in the United States, you are need to be able to present documentation of legal authorization.
How old do you have to be to work at Chick Fil A?
16 years old is the minimum age requirement to work in the front of the store, which includes the lobby, registers, and drive-thru area. If you want to work in the kitchen, you need to be at least 18 years old. 16 years old as of now. The minimum age to begin working is 15, and the hours are very limited.
Do Regal employees get free movies?
We Have Fun On their days off, the members of our team get free movies and discounts on things from the concession stand. When they are working, they get free soda and popcorn.
How do you get a job at Regal?
You begin by submitting your application online, and if management is interested in you, they will call you in for an interview. Following this, you are required to take two reference sheets to two separate references, and return them. If your references check out, you will then begin training. The hiring process takes approximately two weeks.
What does a floor staff do in a theater?
Tearing tickets, collecting and depositing the right stub, and sending customers to the auditoriums that they need to go to. checking the contents of bags and parcels as necessary. Disclosing to management any issues, inconsistencies, or odd occurrences that have occurred at the theater.
What age can you work at Starbucks?
What is the minimum age requirement to work at Starbucks? In order to work as a barista, what is the youngest age requirement? sixteen, although in most cases they won’t recruit anyone under the age of eighteen.
Can you work at mcdonalds at 14?
If I’m 14 years old, can I still apply? Yes, without a doubt. Because the organization recognizes the need of providing flexible work options to high-potential young people, part-time schedules are available.
How old do you have to be to work at Sonic?
What is the minimum age requirement to start working at Sonic? 16.
How do you get a work permit at 14?
- After an employer has agreed to hire a minor, the minor will typically obtain from his or her school a form from the Department of Education titled ″Statement of Intent to Employ Minor and Request for Work Permit.″ This form is submitted to the Department of Education after the employer has agreed to hire the minor.
- Both the minor and the employer are required to fill out the form, and both the minor’s parent or guardian as well as the employer must sign the document.
Where can a 14 year old work in Florida?
- Retail Cashier and Customer Service Representative employment in Florida for 14-year-olds. Corporation Publix Super Markets
- Participant on the Crew Team McDonald’s3.5.
- Position: Sales Associate (morning shift as well as weekend shifts)
- Volunteers in the Police and Fire Departments known as Explorers and CVPs
- Attendant of the Pool at the Spurlino Family Center
- Participate as a Volunteer in Parks and Recreation Activities or Other Special Events
Where can a 15 year old work in Texas?
- Employers in the retail, food service, and petroleum service industries may legally hire children as young as 14 or 15 years old to do the following jobs in their establishments: Work in administrative and clerical capacities, including the use of office machinery
- Jobs such as working the cash register, selling, modeling, creating art, working in advertising departments, trimming windows, and comparison shopping