I’m interested in working at Hibbett Sports, but I was wondering if there were any age limits for applying. Absolutely, there is. The minimum age requirement for applicants is 17.
How old do you have to be to work at Hibbett?
Information pertaining to positions available at Hibbett Sports, as well as salaries.The minimum age requirement for applicants is 16 years old.This entry-level role does not require any prior work experience on your part.On the other hand, having a basic knowledge of sports and their equipment is valuable.There is often an opening for each of the following roles at each Hibbett Sports location:
How do I apply for a job at Hibbett Sports?
Prospective employees are strongly urged to look for open openings by visiting the Hibbett website. There are three types of professions available: those in corporate settings, those in retail settings, and those in distribution centers. The application can be completed in-store or online, whichever the customer prefers.
What is the history of Hibbett Sports?
Birmingham, in the state of Alabama, is home to Hibbett’s corporate headquarters. Rufus Hibbett established Dixie Supply Company in 1945. In 1952, the company was rebranded as Hibbett & Sons after his sons took over the family business. In 1995, Saunders Karp & Co. acquired Hibbett Sporting Goods, which at the time included a total of only 75 locations.
Does Hibbett | City Gear have a position for You?
- If you are interested in working at Hibbett |
- City Gear, we have a position available for you whether you want to work in one of our more than 1,000 shops, in our Corporate Office, or in our Distribution Center.
- Are you completely obsessed with the newest and most cutting-edge styles of footwear, accessories, and clothing from popular companies such as Nike, adidas, Puma, and The North Face?
What should I wear to Hibbett Sports interview?
Because it is not required to dress formally, you may get away with wearing business casual attire. Smile. Make eye contact and be honest about your desire.
Can you have colored hair at Hibbett Sports?
2 answers. The permissible hair colors include blonde, brown, and others of a neutral tone. None of the other hues are.
How old do you have to be to work at hibbetts in Texas?
Some Information Regarding Employment at Hibbett Sports Hibbett Sports has a minimum age requirement of 16 for potential employees. (What’s the minimum age requirement to get a job at Hibbett Sports?)
How much does Hibbett Sports pay in Texas?
The hourly wage for a Hibbett Sports Retail Sales Associate in Texas is roughly $24.34, which is nearly 90 percent more than the average hourly wage throughout the US.
What should I wear to a high school coach interview?
Dress for Success Attire for the Workplace Men should wear a sport coat, pants, and a suit. Women should wear a dress or suit to work. Tie (Schools colors of the job you are interviewing for). Formal footwear (polished).
What do you wear to a basketball interview?
- You can get away with pastels while still looking elegant and not threatening at all.
- Consider wearing commanding solids in eye-catching colors like navy or dark red if the work involves authority over any children.
- It is acceptable for women to eschew suits in favor of sleek dresses, provided the shape of the dress is demure.
- However, in order to maintain a professional air, skirts should not be shorter than the knee.
How long does Hibbett Sports take to process?
After an order has been placed, it usually takes between 24 and 48 hours for the item to be processed and shipped. You will get a shipment confirmation email as soon as your item ships. Within that email, you will see an expected delivery time period.
How often do Hibbett employees get paid?
Every other week, or once every two weeks throughout the pay period.
How old do you have to be to work at Target?
- You must be at least 16 years old to apply for hourly work at Target stores and our Distribution Centers.
- In order to apply for a job at Target, you must be at least 16 years old.
- To work at a Target Distribution Center, you need to be at least 18 years old to apply for a job there.
- In order to be legally authorized to work in the United States, you are need to be able to present documentation of legal authorization.
How old do you have to be to work at Chick Fil A?
16 years old is the minimum age requirement to work in the front of the store, which includes the lobby, registers, and drive-thru area. If you want to work in the kitchen, you need to be at least 18 years old. 16 years old as of now. The minimum age to begin working is 15, and the hours are very limited.
What discount do Hibbett employees get?
25 percent . The employee discount is available for almost everything in both the physical shop and the online one. When I originally started working at Hibbett Sports, employees were allowed to use their employee discount in addition to any other deals; however, as of recently, we are just given our employee discount.
What are the benefits of working at Hibbett Sports?
- Hibbett’s Sports Company Store Discount Offers Some of the Most Popular Benefits Available. Number of Employees: 21
- Holiday and vacation time that is paid for. Staff members: 20
- Casual Atmosphere and Dress Code Number of Employees: 13
- Adjustable Working Hours or Timetables Number of Employees: 11
- Employees Participating in 401(k): 10
- Paid Sick Leave Number of Employees: 9
- Insurance against death and disability costs. Number of Employees: 7
How much does Hibbett Sports pay in NC?
Jobs in Sports Listed by Their Hourly Pay Rates on Hibbett.com
|Customer Service Advisor||Range:$8 – $12 (Estimated *)||Average:$9|
|Manager Trainee||Range:$9 – $17 (Estimated *)||Average:$12|
|Retail Assistant Manager||Range:$8 – $15 (Estimated *)||Average:$11|
|Retail Associate||Range:$8 – $13 (Estimated *)||Average:$10|