- What is the minimum age requirement to work at Family Dollar?
- Family Dollar provides its employees with a variety of schedule alternatives, as well as an hourly compensation that begins at $9.00.
- The firm gives priority to applicants who are at least 18 years old and have a high school certificate or a general equivalency diploma (GED).
- However, if a 16- or 17-year-old has a valid work permit, there are certain places that will make an exception for them.
How old do you have to be to work at Dollar Tree?
- If you want to work at Dollar Tree as a store associate, assistant manager, or manager, you need to be at least 18 years old.
- There are certain exceptions to this rule, but generally speaking, the minimum age is 18.
- The position of shop associate is considered an entry-level employment, whereas management roles need applicants to have previous experience working in retail management positions.
How do you become a store manager at Family Dollar?
You need to be physically capable of performing the task, which may include lifting up to 40 pounds, and you need to be able to work a flexible schedule for the complete amount of time. If you want to advance your career at Family Dollar, you may get the training you need to become a store manager by applying for the job of Store Manager in Training.
What are the requirements to work in a Family Dollar Warehouse?
- You need to be physically capable of performing the task, which may include lifting up to 40 pounds, and you need to be able to work a flexible schedule for the complete amount of time.
- At its 11 distribution locations, Family Dollar provides a selection of warehouse and shipping positions to qualified candidates.
- There are a few occupations here that are considered entry-level and need a high school diploma or its equivalent.