To be eligible for employment at Starbucks®, applicants must be at least 16 years old (or 14 years old in Montana).
What age can you work at Starbucks in California?
- At Starbucks, applicants must be at least 16 years old to be considered for employment.
- Does Starbucks Hire Customers as Young as 15?
- – Yes.
- There are Starbucks shops that will hire children as young as 15 to work as baristas.
- Does Starbucks Hire People as Young as 14?
- – Yes.
- Starbucks will hire children as young as 14 years old so long as they adhere to the state’s child labor standards regarding work licenses and the number of hours they may work.
How hard is it to get a job at Starbucks?
- They bring on around 80,000 new employees each year (for both permanent and temporary placements, full time and part time).
- Calculating the following is not a tough task: People who express an interest in working for STARBUCKS but are actually hired by the company to work in one of its retail outlets make up a percentage that is far lower than 10%.
- How does one become a member of the elite group?
How many people does Starbucks hire each year?
Annually, STARBUCKS is presented with more than one million applications for open positions. They bring on around 80,000 new employees each year (for both permanent and temporary placements, full time and part time).
Why do a lot of young people work at Starbucks?
Starbucks is a fantastic place for college students to work since the hours are flexible and the work environment is friendly. As a result, you’ll undoubtedly see a lot of young individuals working there. Especially considering that (at least in Canada) you can qualify for benefits even if you just work a few hours each week. This in no way indicates that