You will need to land at Retail Row in order to locate it. After that, make your way to the southwestern most point of the POI. You’ll discover a home right here, and beyond it, in the backyard, there’s a bright blue mound that contains the experience point coin! The coin may be easily unearthed by just striking the mound with your pickaxe.
Where can I find the blue coin?
You’ll discover the blue coin on the western side of Retail Row, on the southern side of the enormous yellow home. Retail Row is the street that runs west to east. You’ll see a little dirt mound that has a faint glow emanating from it.
Where to find the buried blue coin in Fortnite?
- We should all be familiar with the general area to head to for this, as it has been a named location for a considerable amount of time and is situated on the southeast side of the island; however, if you want to find the buried Blue Coin in Retail Row location for Fortnite, you should make your way to the southwest corner of that area.
- Once you are there, check for the home made of yellow wood:
How do you dig up the blue coin?
When you get near to it, you will be able to notice a blue light emanating from a little pile of dirt on the ground. This will be visible to you once you have moved closer to it. Simply use your harvesting tool to strike the soil mound where the blue coin is hidden until the ″challenge accomplished″ message appears. This will allow you to unearth the coin.
What are blue coins in Fortnite Week 5?
- Finding this particular XP token is one of the quests for Fortnite Week 5, but Blue Coins have previously been a regular feature in the game.
- If you heard the token chime and saw an object pulsing with a blue glow, you could destroy it to release the coin and receive additional XP to assist with your progression in Fortnite.
- Blue Coins have also previously been one of the game’s cosmetic items.