- In this position, your success will be assessed not only by your ability to meet personal and productivity objectives, but also by your capacity to deliver an exceptional shopping experience to each and every customer.
- To be eligible for a position as a sales associate at Foot Locker, you need to be at least 16 years old.
- At Foot Locker, the in-store customer experience is the most important factor in determining sales leads.
How many hours a week do you work at Footlocker?
Do some preliminary research on the brand and make sure you are familiar with the shoes you are discussing. They will most likely assign you shifts that are three hours long, perhaps once or twice each week. I’m 17 years old; is it possible for me to work at Foot Locker?
What is the legal age to work in Louisiana?
- The minimum age to find employment in Louisiana is 14, in accordance with both federal child labor statutes and state law in Louisiana (with some exceptions).
- Nevertheless, the regulations governing child labor in each state might often differ with regard to the minimum age to work and the permissions that are required.
- When anything like this occurs, the federal law, if it is more rigorous, will be adhered to.