What is the minimum age requirement to work here? 16 years of age now.
How old do you have to be to work at journeys?
- What is the minimum age requirement to start working at Journeys?
- 16 is the minimum legal age for employment in the United States.
- Applicants who are less than 21 years old may be needed to provide a valid work permit, however this requirement varies based on the state or nation.
- The following is a list of some of the occupations that anyone interested in working for the firm can apply for; however, the availability of these positions is contingent on the location of the shop.
How old do you have to be to get a job?
16 is the minimum legal age for employment in the United States. Applicants who are less than 21 years old may be needed to provide a valid work permit, however this requirement varies based on the state or nation. Discover educational institutions and get data on the course of study that best suits your needs.
How do I apply for a job at journeys?
- Applicants can apply in person by going to the shop where the position is being offered.
- The manager of the shop will then provide the necessary instructions.
- They also have the option to submit their application electronically via the Journeys website.
- Even while the business takes applications through the internet, there may be a few positions for which you may only apply in person.
- Additionally, application forms are available for download on the website.
Are there any jobs for 14 and 15 year olds?
- There are a multitude of employment opportunities available to 14- and 15-year-olds in a variety of fields.
- This article provides you with a list of occupations that are suitable for teens, as well as information that will be beneficial in your search for a career that is suitable for teenagers, so that you may choose the profession that is most aligned with your interests.
- How many hours per week are children who are 14 and 15 years old permitted to work?
What is the youngest you can work at Journeys?
Some Information Regarding Employment at Journeys When applying for a job at Journeys, you must be at least 16 years old. (How old do you have to be to work at Journeys?) Application That Can Be Printed: Yes. You may either search for job openings or print the Journeys application (PDF).
Does journeys have a dress code?
Very chill, business casual attire, street clothing, and journeys shoes are OK. Acceptance is given to piercings, dyed hair, and tattoos. You are need to dress appropriately for the shop requirements and wear the shoes that are sold by travels. The atmosphere is relaxed and easygoing, with skater-style clothing being the required attire.
What should I wear to an interview at journeys?
At each interview, you should dress in business casual attire and convey that you have taken care of your appearance. Applicants who wish to get positive attention from hiring managers should exhibit true love for customer service and retail, wear attractive apparel and accessories, and dress in a manner that is fashionable.
How old do you have to be to work at Journeys in Ontario?
Applicants must be at least 16 years old to be considered!
How old do you have to be to work at Pink?
In order to work at pink or Victoria’s Secret, you need to be at least 18 years old.
How old do you have to be to work at Hollister?
To be eligible for employment at Hollister, you must be at least 16 years old.
Can you have dyed hair at Journeys?
It is my belief that journeys foster personality. Everything from colored hair to piercings and tattoos was accepted and encouraged in this community. Because visible piercings and tattoos are not frowned upon in any way, the atmosphere at work is fairly laid back.
Can I wear ripped jeans to work at Journeys?
- There is a standard dress code, however the specifics of that code depend on who your manager is.
- There are some that will let you wear crop tops and short shorts, but there are others that won’t let you wear much more than tank tops or damaged jeans.
- Something that is both comfortable and appropriate for the position.
- Whatever you want to do, just make sure you’re wearing shoes from Journey’s.
Do you get free shoes if you work at Journeys?
No, over the holidays or during training, journeys does not provide complimentary shoes to its customers. There is just an employee discount available to you. While I was working for Journeys, they gave me two free pairs of shoes. Be presented with chances to obtain prizes.
How often are Journeys paid?
The payment is processed once every two weeks. They provide you with a pay card, which is required to get your initial paycheck on. Two weeks.
Does Journeys drug test their employees?
They do not in fact do so. Journeys does not drug test.
What interview questions do they ask at Journeys?
- Interview questions at Journeys They quizzed me on my past experiences at my former employment, how I felt about my previous boss or supervisor, the best and worst aspects of my previous career, and a number of ″what would you do″ questions pertaining to customer service
- Are you able to consistently upsell products and achieve daily targets
How old do you have to be to work at PacSun?
16 years old is the minimum age requirement to work at PacSun. (What’s the minimum age requirement to get a job at PacSun?) The printable application is available, yes. Download the PacSun application in PDF format, or search for open positions.
How do you say journey in plural?
- The trip. noun
- The journey (pronounced ″journey″)
- Plural voyages
How do I get my W2 from journeys?
To obtain a copy of your W-2: 1. You may access your Journey HUB account by logging in. On the screen that you use to access your Home, there will be a box labeled ″My Employee Documents.″ Pay Stubs″ and ″Year End″ are the two parts that are available. You will find a blue link with the title ″2017 W2″ under the heading ″Year End.″