- You must be at least 16 years old to apply for hourly work at Target stores and our Distribution Centers.
- In order to apply for a job at Target, you must be at least 16 years old.
- To work at a Target Distribution Center, you need to be at least 18 years old to apply for a job there.
- In order to be legally authorized to work in the United States, you are need to be able to present documentation of legal authorization.
Can a 15 year old work at Target?
Because the age requirement to work at Target is 16, 15-year-olds are unable to find employment there; but, we do have a page on our website that is geared exclusively for 15-year-olds, and you are welcome to check it out. Does Target Employ People Who Are Only 16 Years Old? Target has a minimum age requirement of 16, which means that those who are just 16 years old can work there.
What are the requirements to work at Target?
- Information Regarding Applications 1 The applicant’s minimum age must be at least 16 years old in order to be considered for this position at Target.
- 2 The majority of Target stores open their doors at eight in the morning.
- Candidates have the option of applying online from the convenience of their own homes, or by filling out a printed PDF application form.
- Target accepts applications in all three of these formats.