Member of the crew The hours that crew workers put in might range from full-time to part-time. The minimum age requirement for applicants is 14 years old. If you want further information, have a look at the job description for crew members at McDonald’s.
What is the youngest age to work at McDonalds?
- At the company where I work, the youngest employee we’ve ever had was just 16 years old.
- There are various places in the world where the minimum age is 14.
- How would you describe the experience of going through the interview process at McDonald’s?
Find out more information about job interviews at McDonald’s.The minimum age to begin working is 15, with restrictions placed on the work hours and timetable.
How to apply for a job at McDonalds?
- Visit the McDonald’s Careers page to submit your application for a position at McDonald’s.
- You may see available job ads for McDonald’s near you by navigating to Restaurant Jobs or Corporate Jobs on the McDonald’s website.
- What is the minimum age requirement to get a job at McDonald’s?
If you are interested in learning more about hiring procedures, please visit the McDonald’s Restaurant Locator website or contact the shop that you are interested in working at.
How much does a 14-year-old make working at McDonald’s?
- An employee at McDonald’s who is 14 years old makes around $10 per hour.
- Although McDonald’s hires people as young as fourteen (depending on the laws in the state in which the restaurant is located), persons of that age have a limited capacity to work shifts.
- Compensation might differ from one McDonald’s restaurant to another depending on the state’s child labor regulations as well as the restaurant’s location.
What is the minimum age to work?
The minimum age to begin working is 15, with restrictions placed on the work hours and timetable. Be as impartial and direct as possible while providing job searchers with information about the organization. Your response will be made available to the public.