What is the minimum age requirement to work there? 16 years of age now.
How old do you have to be to work at King Soopers?
- The majority of King Soopers’ grocery store locations may be found in the states of Colorado and Wyoming.
- In certain places, if you’re 14 or older and have your manager’s consent, you can start working right away.
- You have the option of working as a cashier or potentially in other career positions inside the grocery shop.
- Stop and Shop (number 22) The grocery store business Stop & Shop has more than 400 locations along the East Coast.
How old do you have to be to work at Chick-fil-A?
- The majority of establishments will recruit adolescents beginning at the age of 14 years old.
- A bonus is that you will never have to work on a Sunday if you choose to work at Chick-Fil-A.
- On Sundays, the establishment is closed.
- Note that because each Chick-fil-A restaurant is separately owned and run, the salaries offered and the minimum age for applicants might vary from location to location.
- McDonald’s I would venture a bet that there is a McDonald’s restaurant in your neighborhood.
How old do you have to be to work at Rita’s?
- At the vast majority of Rita’s Italian Ice locations, the minimum age to work is 14.
- Available positions vary.
- Real ice cream from Bruster’s, number nine.
- Over 160 Bruster’s Real Ice Cream shops may be found throughout 20 states in the United States.
- Beginning at the age of 14, you have the opportunity to work there as an ice cream scooper.
- They encourage all employees to maintain a positive attitude and a ″teamwork″ approach in order to keep their jobs.
Where can I get a job at 14 years old?
- Locations That Recruit Teenagers Between the Ages of 14 and 15 Work opportunities are available in a variety of establishments for responsible 14- and 15-year-olds.
- In addition, if you are 14 or 15, you are still able to find autonomous tasks to accomplish.
- Restaurants, retail stores, and retail food chains are the three primary categories of enterprises that are most likely to recruit younger people.
- Shops that sell groceries Entertainment venues.