Some Information Regarding Employment at Dollar Tree There is a mandatory minimum age requirement of 16 years old to work at Dollar Tree. (How old do you have to be to work at Dollar Tree?) The printable application is available, yes. You may either search for open positions or print out an application for Dollar Tree in PDF format.
How old do you have to be to work at Dollar General?
In most cases, you need to be at least 18 years old in order to work at Dollar General as a sales associate, lead sales associate, or assistant store manager. In addition, in order to be considered for the sales associate position at Dollar General, you should preferably have a high school certificate or a GED.
Can a 15 year old work at Dollar Tree?
Because the age requirement to work at Dollar Tree is 18, 15-year-olds are unable to find employment there. However, we do have a page on our website that is geared exclusively for 15-year-olds, and you are welcome to check it out. Does Dollar Tree Accept Employees Who Are Under the Age of 18?
How do I get a job at Dollar Tree?
- Dollar Tree is a pleasant, entry-level corporation; therefore, if you want to work there as a store assistant, you may do so without any prior experience and still be employed.
- On the other hand, if you do have past experience working in retail, it may be an asset when applying for a position in their management training program.
- What Should You Wear to an Interview if You’re Trying to Get a Job at Dollar Tree?
Does Dollar Tree have a management training program?
- You may also submit an application to participate in the management training program that is available for store managers and assistant managers.
- At Dollar Tree, it is the responsibility of the store workers to assist with the operations of the store, including merchandising.
- Additionally, the shop associates are completely cross-trained to assist with the operations of the cash registers, customer service, and stock replenishment.