PostalEASE allows workers to print their own W-2 forms or request duplicates of such forms. Employees also have the option of phoning the employee self-service line at 877-477-3273 and selecting option 1 in order to place a request for duplicate forms.
Get in touch with your employer. Request a copy from your current or previous place of employment.
How to get W2 forms from a former employer?
- Send the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) your completed Form 4506-T, Request for Transcript of Tax Return
- You may place your order for a transcript over the phone or online, and it will be sent to you in the mail. You may either get your transcript by mail or by calling (800) 908-9946.
- Use IRS Get Transcript. Create an account with the IRS, and then download your transcripts from their website.
- Put your trust in the hands of a tax expert.
How to find W2 from previous employer?
- Contact your employer. You need to start by making a request to your employer to provide you with a copy of your W-2
- Put in a call to the IRS. If you have tried all you can with your employer and you still have not gotten your W-2, you can call the Internal Revenue Service at 800-829-1040.
- Stay current with your filings. Your income tax return must be submitted by the 15th of April, 2014
What is the deadline to send W2 from employer?
- Date by Which W2s Must Be Submitted. A W-2 form is required to be provided by an employer to each worker who was paid $600 or more in a given calendar year.
- Extension Requests. If businesses need more time to prepare and distribute W-2 forms to their staff members, they are required to make a written request to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for an extension.
- Required Data.
- Exceptions to the Penalty
- IRS Filings.