- Game Room Attendant. Hagerstown, Maryland’s Chuck E. Cheese, with 12 other sites 3.6.
- Game Room Attendant. Chuck E. Cheese in Catonsville, Maryland received a score of 3.6
- Cashier. Chuck E Cheese – Takoma Park, MD 3.6.
- Cast Member Kid Check Attendant. Chuck E. Cheese in Catonsville, Maryland received a score of 3.6
- Team Member.
- Cast Member Kid Check Attendant.
- Participant on the Chick-fil-A Team
Can you get a job at 15 in Maryland?
Teenagers’ Allowed Time on the Job There are limits placed on the number of hours that teenagers between the ages of 14 and 15 are permitted to work at a range of occupations, including those in the retail sector, offices, and restaurants.When school is in session, adolescents within this age group are not permitted to work for more than four hours on any given day or more than 23 hours in any given week.
What can you work as as a 15 year old?
- What kinds of jobs are open to people who are 14 and 15 years old? Barista
- Camp counselor
- Dog walker
- Grocery bagger
How late can a 15 year old work in Maryland?
If the minor is enrolled in school, the curfew is from 10:15 p.m. to 5 a.m. on school days, and from 12 a.m. to 7 a.m. on non-school days; otherwise, the curfew is until 7 a.m. Between the hours of 8 p.m. and 7 a.m., every 24-hour day must have a period of time that is not spent working or attending school. This period of time must be uninterrupted.
What age does chick fil a hire in MD?
16 years old is the minimum age requirement to work at Chick-fil-A. (What’s the minimum age requirement to get a job at Chick-fil-A?) The printable application is available, yes. You can either Search Job Openings or Print the Chick-fil-A Application (PDF).
Can you work at mcdonalds at 14?
If I’m 14 years old, can I still apply? Yes, without a doubt. Because the organization recognizes the need of providing flexible work options to high-potential young people, part-time schedules are available.
How old do you have to be to work at Chick Fil A?
16 years old is the minimum age requirement to work in the front of the store, which includes the lobby, registers, and drive-thru area. If you want to work in the kitchen, you need to be at least 18 years old. 16 years old as of now. The minimum age to begin working is 15, and the hours are very limited.
What is the highest paying job for 15 year olds?
- If you are a teenager seeking for career options, here is a list of 15 jobs that pay well and are appropriate for teenagers: Landscape worker.
- Dog walker.
- Referee for youth sporting events
- Delivery service driver.
- Pet caretaker.
- Technician who works on automobiles. The national average wage is now sitting at $23.01 per hour
- Tutor. The national average wage is now sitting at $24.79 per hour
How can I make money at 15?
Opportunities to Earn Cash When You’re a Teenager
- Swagbucks. With Swagbucks, you may make money in a wide variety of different ways.
- Survey Junkie. It’s a breeze to respond to surveys and polls online.
- Serve as a counselor in a summer camp.
- Create an account with Fetch Rewards.
- Pet Sitting.
- Writing on your own time
- Referee or umpire
What is minimum wage for a 15 year old?
Beginning in April 2022, the apprentice minimum wage will be £4.81 per hour. For ages 16 to 17, the hourly rate is £4.81.
How old do you have to be to work at Target?
You must be at least 16 years old to apply for hourly work at Target stores and our Distribution Centers.In order to apply for a job at Target, you must be at least 16 years old.To work at a Target Distribution Center, you need to be at least 18 years old to apply for a job there.In order to be legally authorized to work in the United States, you are need to be able to present documentation of legal authorization.
What is minimum wage in MD?
The nationally mandated minimum wage of $7.25 per hour remained in effect on the same day as Maryland’s minimum wage climbed from $12.20 to $12.50 per hour, which was January 1, 2022. On January 1, 2023, the minimum wage in Maryland will increase to $13.25; the next year, on January 1, 2024, it will increase to $14.00.
How old do you have to be to be a waitress in Maryland?
Table of Quick Reference Information for Maryland (MD)
|Age||Summary of Requirements|
|14-15||Must have a Minor Work Permit.|
|16-17||Must have a Minor Work Permit.|
|18-20||Must be 18 to work in establishments that sell or serve alcohol for consumption|
|21||Able to serve alcohol for consumption. No restrictions.|
How old do u have to be to work at Starbucks?
To be eligible for employment at Starbucks®, applicants must be at least 16 years old (or 14 years old in Montana).
How old do you have to be to work at McDonald’s in Maryland?
To be eligible for employment as a Crew Member at McDonald’s, you need to be at least 16 years old.
How old do you have to be to work at Barnes and Noble?
Please take into consideration that the minimum age to work at Barnes & Noble is 16. Working papers are something you can require if you are 16 or 17 years old as well. In order to acquire further information on the minimum age needed to obtain working papers, please contact the department of labor in your state. Thank you.